Torque Wrench Calibration Nationwide
TORKWORX delivers a higher value to the customer through superior products, outstanding service, along with innovative engineering support and leading-edge customer driven technologies.
On-site Wrench Calibration
Torkworx takes ISO17025 Calibrations on the road, introducing “CRUSHER” our full capacity calibration truck capable of handling hydraulic wrenches up to 20K, pneumatic, battery and electric wrenches up to 7K, manual wrenches up to 600 ft/lbs, pressure gauges up to 40K PSI and precision tools up to 64”. Call CRUSHER to visit your site today.
Benefits of On-site Calibration
Torkworx provides accurate and affordable NIST traceable (National Institute of Standards and Technology) calibration services for all hydraulic, pneumatic and manual torque wrenches up to 50,000 ft/lbs as well as pressure gauges up to 30,000 PSI.
- Certified calibration documents to NIST standards
- Tool specific 100 Point Torque Conversion Charts
- Affordable repair and inspection services
- Quick and timely turnaround
- Scheduled automated reminders of calibration due dates
- ISO 17001 certification pending
Accredited Calibration Services
We utilize the newest generation in certified calibration systems. Every tool we repair and calibrate is insured to operate and perform to the maximum output with repeatable precision. Additionally, every detailed certificate is traceable to NIST standards. Our systems are recertified annually by an independent NVLAP to insure proper reading are always delivered.
Our professionally trained staff works with the most advanced calibration equipment so you can count on precise results and timely turnarounds. Our repair technicians can perform any required repairs on any make and model torque tooling on the market. Some of out accredited calibration services include:
- State-of-the-art Digitally Controlled Calibration Systems
- Hydraulic wrench calibrations to 50,000 ft/lbs
- Pneumatic wrench calibration to 10,000 ft/lbs
- Electric wrench calibration to 10,000 ft/lbs
- Manual wrench calibration to 2,000 ft/lbs
- Multiplier certification to 10,000 PSI
- Gauge calibration to 30,000 PSI