Hydraulic Torque Wrenches
At TorkWorx, we are proud to offer top-tier industrial hydraulic torque wrenches to best serve your needs. We are experts in a wide range of bolting solutions for standard or specialty applications. Our inventory includes both square-drive and low-profile torque wrenches.
Using hydraulic torque wrenches allows for proper tightening and loosening of bolts. The wrenches are attached to a hydraulic pump that regulates the torque applied to a bolt to prevent damage or stress to all parts involved.
Hydraulic torque wrenches are used in a wide range of industries, including:
- Oil and Gas
- And More
All of our electric torque wrenches are mechanically checked for any issues before leaving the site.
Types of Hydraulic Torque Wrenches
There are two main types of electronic torque wrenches, square-drive and low-profile.
- Square-Drive: use interchangeable sockets to tighten and loosen nuts and bolts in given applications
- At TorkWorx, we offer various types of square-drive hydraulic torque wrenches. Direct hex drives and custom solutions are always available through our custom fleet of high-quality wrenches. Our square-drive inventory features Titan’s T-series, Enerpac’s S-series, Rapid-Torc’s RT-series, and the MaxDRV.
- Low-profile: used in tight or small spaces.
- TorkWorx offers reaction extensions, direct hex drives, and custom solutions through our extensive fleet of high-quality low-profile wrenches. Our fleet features the most trusted names in the industry including Titan’s LP series, Enerpac’s W-series, and the RTX series.
To learn more about our hydraulic torque wrench offerings, contact us here.
- Square Drive Hydraulic Torque Wrenches
- Low Profile Hydraulic Torque Wrenches
- Torque Wrench Accessories